I have accomplished the following in the last two weeks:
- I had BookBaby print 100 copies of Canopy of Hope in the ‘Pocketbook’ format (4.68 x 6.87). This is what most people call a paperback and used by most commercially published authors. The books look great!
- I gave 7 signed copies of the books to family and friends.
- I sold 14 of the books to fellow writers and even some strangers.
- I created another BookBaby project for Canopy of Hope eBooks as well as their Print on Demand service. Also I ordered 25 of the size offered by POD (5.5 x 8.5).
- I started the sequel, Canopy of Mystery, and wrote a first draft of the first two scenes.